Table of Content:-
Today here we have brought a hot & latest market topic to add some value to your knowledge to gain it keep reading till the end.
An excellent news for the Magento 2 store owners and developers as the move taken by Adobe commerce by bringing our the version of Magento 2. On 26 July 2022, Adobe Commerce Informed the public about the pre-release of the Magento 2.4.5 version. They will finally release Magento 2.4.5 once the beta testing is done.
The General availability for this version would be from 9 August 2022. The main motive for releasing this version of Magento 2 is to remove all the improved quality of the previous version, which already contains 290 quality fixes. Magento 2.4.5 will improve its performance, security, and platform experience.
Have a Glimpse at the updates done by the Adobe Commerce in Magento 2.4.5
Adobe Commerce has introduced many changes and improvements in the New version of Magento 2.
Following are the updates made in Magento 2.4.5:-
- Fixed over 290 quality issues and enhancements.
- 20+ security fixes and enhancements.
- Support for Composer 2.2, TinyMCE 5.10.2, and jQueryUI 1.13.1.
- Compatible with Page Builder v.1.7.2 and PWA Studio v.12.5.x.
- GraphQL enhancements.
- Apple pay is available for all merchants.
- Built-in Google Tag module to upgrade to Google Analytics 4.
All the information about the Magneto 2.4.5 Release.
The person who are keen to know about Magento must have reached here while reading this blog. Adobe Commerce still has a lot of updates to share with you in upcoming releases. Update till date given by Adobe commerce are here as follows:-
As per the official Adobe Commerce DevDocs, the Magento 2.4.5 includes 20 security fixes and improvements.
That’s why this release is fully security enhanced. Some of the security enhancement updates are given as follows:-
- Google reCAPTCHA support to Wish List Sharing, Create New Account, and Gift Card forms.
- Added the ACL resources to the inventory.
- Enhancement of inventory template security.
- Malicious code upgraded to HTMLPurifier.
- Inventory template security enhanced.
Adobe has given a lot of effort in enhancing the platform for the developers in the Release of Magento 2.4.5.
These are some of the enhancements in the release of the new version of Magento:-
- Support for Composer 2.2,TinyMCE 5.10.2, and jQuery 1.13.1
- Twenty Composer dependencies update to the latest version.
- DHL integration schema updated from v6.0 TO V6.2
- All outdated JS libs have been updated to the latest version in Magento 2.4.5.
GraphQL Performance Enhancements
The New Release of Magento 2.4.5 will come with a lot of GraphQL performance enhancements for developers.
Some of the enhancements are the following:-
- Allows completely to disable the session cookies for all GraphQL operations.
- Session usage has been removed from the HTTP Reader.
- GraphQL API capability to consume the authorization token expiration date\time.
- Faster rebuilding of unified storefront GraphQL schema on deployment.
By team Adobe’s new payment option has been added. Apple pay is a new option in the latest Magento 2.4.5. There are a few changes in PayPal and Braintree Payment options.
The highlights of the Payments upgradation in the new version of Magento are listed below:-
- The PayPal Pay Later option is now available for merchants in Italy and Spain.
- Apple Pay is Available now for all Merchants.
- Removed Braintree KNOUNT fraud protection from the Magento 2.4.5 codebase.
- The option “Always request 3DS” has been added for all Braintree payments.
- PWA Studio v.12.5.x is now fully compatible with Magento 2.4.5 release.
- Store admin can deploy a service such as Google Tag Manager from the admin.
- Through eventing, the PWA Studio storefront collects the customer’s behaviour for web analytics services.
Major issues Fixed in Magento 2.4.5- Highlights
There were a lot of issues recorded in the earlier versions of the Magento. Now they have fixed over hundred of issues in the upcoming version.
Some of them are given as follows:-
- They have fixed issues about Adobe Stock sign out.
- The issue of Changing the Admin URL no longer throws an exception.
- When the product Subselect Rule is applied, the cart total for a bundle product is correctly calculated.
- The issue of DOM errors related to the address search pop-up on the billing step of the checkout workflow is fixed.
- A single login is now valid for multiple store views for shoppers with global account sharing.
- Issue fixes in the Admin Action Log Report.
- On the product page, the correct price for configurable products is displayed after changing its quantity.
- If an invalid email address is entered, an error message appears on the shipping page.
- The system emails work completely fine with the email addresses containing “.-“.
- The issue of logo related in storefront print order/invoice/credit memo pages.
- Lengthy names are now word wrapped.
- The table rate shipping amount is no more calculated for the virtual products.
- Filtered products by color in the layered navigation work finely in the Magento 2.4.5.
- The customer name is displayed correctly for the orders done by the guest customers with PayPal.
- The issue of the functioning of the unsubscribe URL in the email newsletter is fixed.
- The issue of flickering images in the product pages is now displayed perfectly.
- Admin can now set the session size to 0 from the backend, which no longer logs out the admin.
- The admin can now translate the title of the ‘Show password’ checkbox on various pages.
What should you do next?
This is the time to interact with your technology partner and development team to start the preparations for your website’s new look, as Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 is ready to give your eCommerce business a solid base. If you are searching for someone to help you shift to the new version of Magento 2.4.5, then Ascure Technologies is ready to give you back after the general availability of the new version. With Ascure Technologies, you can Hire Magento 2 Certified Developers for your Magento eCommerce store. We also provide services to support your business to ensure that it never gets disrupted during these updates and migrations.
Ultimately, we would like to say that Magento 2.4.5 will be available soon. So, all the Magento store owners will soon be able to update their Magento 2 store from the previous Magneto 2.4.4.version.
Keep in mind that Ascure Technologies provide the most recent updates regarding Magento. So stay updated with us for more information regarding the Magneto new versions.
Thank you very much.